Wednesday, August 18, 2021

More DTGD cards

Dare to Get Dirty at SCS is a fun stamping challenge event for Fan Club members.  This year there are 49 challenges, and the deadline for uploading is Friday 8/20!



I used a Christmas Crazy kit for this image, the background using a stencil and gilding flakes- fan off while applying them!  LOL  Image was colored using Copics and I added Liquid Applique on the top of the stockings. This image is by Flourishes. 


This DP was sent to me by another stamper on Splitcoast, so I went with the colors and cut out butterflies- the sentiment was sent to me with the DP.  


This is my first time doing no line coloring- the image by Hero Arts was used and I colored using Copics and did some last minute touch ups with Prismacolor pencils. 

I hope you will come join us- there are lots of great prizes!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What beautiful cards Shelly - loving the silver sunburst background card, and the one with the gifted paper and sentiment is stunning. Well done with your no line colouring
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Three amazing cards, Shelly! Well done!

*Vicki* said...

Beautiful collection of cards Shelly! Love the gilding flakes with the shine!

MiamiKel said...

Oustanding, Shel! You are rockin' the DTGD cards! I love the butterflies with the vellum -so sweet!

Sharon Madson said...

I thought I had been here already. Great cards. My favorite is the gilding flake one! Wow! It is just amazing. You really nailed all the DTGD Challenges that you did, Shelly. Hugs!

Lynn McAuley said...

Three more beauties for the DTGD21 gallery!! Awesome work, Shelly!!

Michele said...

all are beautiful. you just might get me in the Christmas mood after all. xo