Monday, August 23, 2021

Happy Birthday

 I spent some time cleaning and sorting in my craft room after the Dare to Get Dirty challenges....  Oh what a mess! Never happens to you, right???  LOL


On my desk is a pile of items to be used from friends.... This die cut and bird were from an Alpha (challenge) friend Sharon.....  The CAS challenge at SCS is glitter.  So, I added glitter paper behind the die and this is my card.  Is this CAS???  The Happy Birthday die is by MFT. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A very pretty card Shelly - hmmm, not sure about the CAS, but it is amazing the differing definitions of CAS
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is so pretty - love all the pink tones!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love all the frilly dies and layers on this pretty pink design!!