Monday, August 9, 2021

Dare to Get Dirty 2021

 I am putting the pedal to the medal and trying to stamp, stamp, stamp for the challenges at Splitcoast for Dare to Get Dirty 2021.  I am trying- my back is the boss of me sometimes......


This fun card was for the 1st challenge from Lydia, and I used am image from Photoplay (from a kit Barb sent).  The image was colored using Copics.





 The next 2 cards were made for Dina's 1st challenge using a technique Ardyth taught at the Card Makers Summit 2021.  I think it took far more time for me than for her.... but like the 2 for 1 you get.  


 The next card is for Lori's first challenge, and I was able to add a new die to the mix- it is HUGE!  The background is Distress ink blending. Nice and CAS : )

If you are around this week, come play at DTGD- lots of great challenges and fun prizes too!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

These are beautiful cards Shelley - love the background on your first card - that is beautiful, and fascinating!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

These are all terrific. That is a cute gnome Barb sent along. Very unique

Michele said...

i love these though the large bold butterfly at the end is the scene stealer!. hope your back holds up and that you're feeling well. xo

Lynn McAuley said...

What an inspiration you are with all these amazing cards for the DTGD event!! Sensational designs!