Wednesday, August 11, 2021

More DTGD

Stamping away this week for the DTGD challenges.  I wanted to post a few more here : )


I have never tried this technique before- very interesting : )  The butterfly is Memory Box. The background is Distress inks.

 
Another sample using this technique again.....  fun look. DSP is SU and sentiment Hero Arts.


I love pink : )  For this challenge, I used a die from Pink Fresh Studio.  I colored the pearls with a Copic to make them pink. 


 More Distress Ink blending on this background.  I used stamps from alot of companies on this card.  Hero Arts, Sparkle and Sprinkle, Avery Elle, Dena Reaveley. 

 The DTGD challenges are for fan club members.  If you aren't a member, you can join and have until the 20th to upload cards.  Consider joining in- lots of great prizes, even if you can only do a few challenges!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

5 comments:

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

It always amazes me how many challenges you are able to get done. All of these are fantastic! I love the first Butterfly card, so very pretty.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, these look awesome!

*Vicki* said...

Wow! What a stunning collection of cards you've got done here Shelly! You always have really rocked these challenges and still are my friend! Beautifully done!

Michele said...

i love all the texture in these, fabulous! xo

Lynn McAuley said...

Such awesome creations, Shelly!! Outstanding work!!