Thursday, August 5, 2021

Northern Lights

 I am a tad bit behind on the Alpha challenge, but hopped in to do the N=Northern Lights card.  I am not sure if I have ever done this technique or not.....



  I saw a card on Pinterest similar to this, and loved it!  I started with a retired SU green shade-sponged on the ink, then switched over to distress inks. I splattered on white paint and then Wink of Stella. Once the ink was good and dry, I stamped and embossed the tree image. The sentiment is from a Tim Holts sticker sheet book. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

The glow of your Northern Lights is absolutely magical, Shelly! What an exquisite card!! I'm addicted to my TH sentiment stickers and think you found the perfect one for this gorgeous card!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is gorgeous!

kiwimeskreations said...

This is stunning Shelly - love your Northern Lights... I think I recognise the tree stamp too... the single from the S U 'Lovely as a Tree' set??
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine