Tuesday, December 29, 2020

CYS December

It's our final month of 2020 for the Create Your Stash (aka CYS) challenge at Splitcoaststampers. This month, our hostess for the challenge is Suzy S and here is her challenge: 
~~ Theme is a Christmas card using trees. They can be Christmas trees decorated or just a plain tree. Just be sure you have a tree!


 I used stamps from Kitchen Sink Stamps that I bought ages ago- had to have them! Finally using them.....   I made a winter scene and the card is for my son- he used to enjoy hockey for recreation with his friends. I used SU inks and a Unity Sentiment. 
  I hate to admit, I have alot of stamp sets from KSS that have not been used- I need to get them inked up- how fun it is to see the images come to life layer after layer!
  If you go to Splitcoaststampers, and type in CYSDEC, you can view the other cards that have been created for this fun 'use your stash' challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by! 
 Shelly

5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, your tree is so pretty - a gorgeous scene!

*Vicki* said...

Wow Shelly! Absolutely incredible scene! I love your colors and details my friend! Wishing you a fabulous, happy and healthy New Year my friend!! HUGS

Lisa Lynn said...

Great scene on your beautiful card. Have a wonderful New Year....hopefully 2021 will be better!!!

Margaret said...

What a beautiful scene. It reminds me of home,not so much all the trees, but the pond. We used to walk quite a way to get to the local pond where we all would skate.

Lynn McAuley said...

Love your icy pond framed with your wonderful snow-covered pines!! What a sensational card for your son! I love that your KSS images are seeing some ink!!