Sunday, December 27, 2020

Hot Cocoa Wishes

I was able to make a card for a few challenges at Splitcoaststampers- I combined three challenges into this one card.  


 The Technique Lovers Challenge (TLC) last Monday at SCS was this side fold card- which I enjoyed and will create using it again!  And, the color challenge was for colors which I created using Distress inks. Finally, the Tuesday Teapot cards are headed to California, and I hope this will bring some Christmas Cheer to the recipient.  
 Theresa was very ill earlier in the year, thankfully recovered. However, recently she lost her husband and is alone for Christmas. So, we are sending her cards. 
  The images are watercolored using Distress Oxide and Distress inks, and a few Copic accents added.  And, I added Wink of Stella to the snowflakes for shimmer. I added Nuvo shimmer to the background for some glitter, waterdrops done and also added snowflakes- clear sequin snowflakes and white shimmery cardstock snowflakes cut using a Gina Marie die.  
 Since the recipient is in California, I added some of the snowflakes inside as well : )

Hoping you had a Blessed Christmas!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

5 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Cute card. Bravo for completing so many challenges in one card.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, your card is so creative and adorable!

Tammy said...

Adorable card Shelly, I love the fun images and beautiful colors! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
Tammy x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet card Shelly - love all your snowflakes, and that very cosy looking snowman
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

How cute are these guys!! I love these well-dressed snowmen with your frosty background, Shelly!