Monday, December 7, 2020

Jan's December challenge

Each month, we have a new challenge at Jan's Digital Stamps. 




The image I used is called Candy Cane Basket- and it is on sale!  The Peppermint candy border is in THIS set from Jan's shop. A border of glittery Washi and Christmas colored twine, partnered with gold shimmery enamel dots finishes off this card.  The image comes precolored or black and white. The background is the new Distress ink Rustic WIlderness. I did flick a touch of water on it for waterdrops. 

 We hope you will join in the challenge for December!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

7 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is so pretty - your image is sweet and colored to perfection!

Stef H said...

hi Shelly! love, love, love this. it looks like a photo.
hope all is well and wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday.
all is good here.
always remember, then when you're in - or passing by - Sandwich, drop me a text (815-826-0832) or PM me in messenger on FB. would love to meet up or my door is always open - virus or no virus.

hugs, my friend.

*Vicki* said...

What a sweet and yummy looking Christmas image! Love the festive colors and design here Shelly!!

Carol W said...

Cute card Shelly.

MiamiKel said...

Wonderful holiday card, Shel! So festive and fun!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this beautiful basket of candy canes!! So wonderfully colored, Shelly!

Marilyn said...

I saw this card on Instagram earlier today and it's a treat to see it again because it's so pretty. Whenever I see candy canes, it immediately makes me think of Christmas because they were such a treat at our house when I was a kid and we looked forward to them.