Thursday, December 3, 2020

A little Zen and Alpha play : )

I had a bit of time to create early this week, and I worked on cards for challenges I follow at Splitcoaststampers.  

For the Alpha challenge, I made 2 cards- I am a bit behind, but will get caught up.....

E is for Europe.  I made a card using stamps depicting the Netherlands. (HAd to google that- yes, it is in Europe).


I used Distress inks and Copics for coloring the images. The die cut is Gina Marie. I am not positive, but think the stamps are TAC. 

F is for Fantasy.  I do not have and fairy stamps, but found this Tinkerbelle image in my stash by All Night Media. 


I stamped the image in a gray by Gina K Designs, then overstamped using Versamark and put Stardust EP on the stars below Tinkerbelle, and clear EP over the rest of her.  I masked the image and used DIstress inks on the background.  I added White paint mixed with a little Irisdscent EP and added splatters.  I added white gel pen over the swirl of stars as they were too dark.  The image was colored using Copics. I added sequins to finish off the card. 

 For the Tuesday Teapot Tickle-we made Zentangle cards to send to other participants.  


I outlined this camera from a TCW stencil, and filled it in with Zentangling. I colored the background using Copics. The cardstock has Distress inks sponged on, and I also added some stamping and splattering with water. The sentient by Unity was fussy cut and sequins and glossy accents added too. This was such a fun and relaxing card, and I made it while Zooming with some crafty friends which I enjoy doing : )  

I hope you are having a great week and I am trying to get to blogs- slowly but surely!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

7 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

You did a fabulous job with these, Shelly!

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

Three gorgeous cards Shelly, I love the beautiful European scene you created on your first card!

Lola said...

Wonderful creations. The backgrounds caught my eye. I would have had to Google that too! LOL

Carol W said...

WOW WOW WOW all 3 cards are amazing. Love the fairy card background. All the cards are wonderful

Lynn McAuley said...

Three beauties, Shelly! I love each and every one of them!

Marilyn said...

Fabulous cards, each and every one of them. They are all perfect and gorgeous but the windmill one is so calming and serene.