Sunday, December 13, 2020

Virtual Stamp Night at Splitcoaststampers-Day 1

 I had fun creating for the Virtual Stamp Night at Splitcoaststampers.  I did not get all of the chaqllenges done, but had fun stamping and creating while Zooming with ladies from SCS.

 This challenge was to use Alcohol- I used Alcohol inks using Copic reinkers and Denim AI for the background, and a Die-Versions die with a touch of stickles. The sentiment is by Concord and 9th.


 For this card, we were to use hearts and a window or type of technique that opens.... I used a Tent card, as I have not done tis before....  I used Red Hot cardstock from Gina K, it is embossed and I added silver glitter hearts, and hearts cut using a Spellbinders heart die- there is a red heart behind the vellum, the swirly vellum and the silver heart.  The love die is by Concord & 9th.

 For the challenge to use watercolor on black watercolor paper, I embossed a Christmas image from Simon Says Stamps in White and watercolored with Shimmery watercolor paints.  The velvet ribbon was in the kit but is by Tim Holtz.  



This is the same design as above, but is done with Sliver embossing.  In both samples of this image, I stamped the holly and fussy cut it out and popped up the 2nd layer.  

More to come from day 2- later!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

Chris said...

A stunning selection of cards Sheely- all very beautiful and some fabulous techniques used.
xx

*Vicki* said...

Wow Shelly! These are all really amazing and incredible cards you've made! How fun to get together with friends while crafting together on zoom! I remember doing these VSN years ago and having so much fun with it!! I can tell you're having fun! HUGS

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What wonderful cards! So pretty!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, these cards look great!

Lynn McAuley said...

Loving these three fabulous cards, Shelly! The Christmas ones most of all!! That angel die cut is indeed divine!!! Beautiful, beautiful work!

Lola said...

Pretty creations. Wonderful backgrounds with so much texture. I've never heard of black watercolor paper - so interesting!