Friday, January 1, 2021

Warm WInter WIshes

With a little time today to create, I took out some Gelli Plate backgrounds I made in November and finished a couple of them.  I checked in with the Splitcoast challenges, and the Free 4 All for today is a card of encouragement.  



 I used a Memory Box die and cut our a white frame and added it over the background.  I applied a die cut snowflake (Simon SAys Stamps) and a sentiment strip (also SSS).  For the Alpha challenge at SCS, I added J=Jewels/rhinestones to the snowflakes. The back cardstock is COncord/purple from SU.  The retired SU green is next- it brings out the green in the panel.  I just love this card IRL. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is so pretty - the snowflake looks fabulous against the gorgeous background.

Donna said...

Beautiful card Shelly! Great start to 2021. Love the gorgeous background. The snowflake and frame are so pretty. Hope all is well! Happy New Year!

kiwimeskreations said...

Happy new year Shelly, and what a stunning card - love the drama of the white against the darker background
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Love the blue and purple blends of inks for this gorgeous die cut snowflake! Fabulous design, Shelly!

*Vicki* said...

Your background is just gorgeous Shelly and I love that large snowflake over it too! Happy New Year!