Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Hope and Pandora's box

 The Splitcoaststampers challenge Tuesday Teapot is my favorite challenge- it speads joy and good cheer each week, and on the last week, we send cards to each other. FOr the last challenge of 2020 (12/29) , Sabrina challenged us to think of hope and use a fold type card. I made a Triple pop-up card. 


  I used Graphic 45 cardstock and there is no stamping on this card.  I think music is a Universal language and it brings us peace and hope- we can tune in to many styles or genres of music and find something that speaks to us!  

If you are on SPlitcoast, check out the Teapot Tuesday challenges and consider sending out some joy!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

WOW, Shel- this is amazing! I love the bold wonderful colors, too! This looks like it would take me half a year to make, lOL, but you've made a masterpiece! WOOT!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a beauty - colors so rich and a fabulous fold. Looks amazing, Shelly!

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW Shelly - what a fabulous fold, and I love the deep, rich colours of the card and papers
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

What a great way to show off those gorgeous Graphic 45 papers. I haven't tried one of these yet, but you sure are tempting me with this beauty, Shelly!!