Friday, January 15, 2021

Classy Card Ladies- Winter Fun

The 15th of the month is here, and that means posting cards for the Classy Card Ladies (formerly the Dueling Darlings).  Our January hostesses are Jeanette (Pearls) and Kelly (Diamonds). We are creating cards with the Theme of Snowed In. 

                       

 Jeanette sent us this fun kit:
Image- Snowballed Heidi by CC Designs
CLose to My Heart-sentiment
DP's from Recollections

Ribbon/twine- Joanne's -red snowflakes, Target- bakers twine
Rhinestones-eyelet outlet, White sequins- Hobby Lobby, Wooden snowflake-Joann, Snowflake brad from her stash/

I added: shaker sequins- Pretty Pink Posh, Enamel EP on wooden snowflake- Sweet Stamps, 

The image is colored using Copics, and shaker panel cut using MFT diecut. The card is 4.75" x 4.75"

Here are the links to the other Pearls and Diamonds- hop on around to see what the other ladies made with the exact same kits : )  


PEARLS:
Blogs:   Jeanette  , Shelly- you are hereTracieDarlene

SCS Galleries:    Debbie B

DIAMONDS:
Blogs : Barb  , Carol ,  , Kelly , , Laura Jean (LJ) 
SCS Galleries:  Suzy 


Challenges: TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

11 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

loving this Shelly - the pearls are perfect with the winter theme
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh what fun! I love shaker cards, Shelly, and yours is too cute! I also am totally WOW'd by what you did with the wooden snowflake. You're so creative!

Barb said...

WOWZA--this is such a sweet card. I love the bright papers and the colors! A Sweet Shaker card for sure!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

aww I love this. especially the shaker element - I am so intimidated by shaker cards but this may inspire me to try one again!

XOXO - LJ

Tracie said...

Such an adorable card. Love that you made it in to a shaker card. Great idea.

Carol W said...

What an awesome card Shelly. I love your coloring and the added bonus of a shaker card. Great job on this. You are such an amazing paper crafter. (I think I need some lessons) Great job with this kit.

Lisa Lynn said...

What a wonderful shaker card. Just so adorable.

Darlene LeTavec said...

This card is amazing! I'm with Carol, sign me up for some lessons! I also love how you incorporated all of Jeanette's fun papers. Great job!

MiamiKel said...

Shelly, this is just so precious! I love the design and layout and your coloring is like WOW! Super fun duel, my friend!

Suzy Sprague said...

This is a fantastic card! The added bonus of a shaker card! Love the colors!

Lynn McAuley said...

I LOVE this fabulous shaker card!! Those bright, cheerful colors make the cold of winter fade away!! What a delightful design, Shelly!!