Saturday, January 16, 2021

Old Age or Age Old

I am in the Alpha challenge group over at SCS, and this past week, our letter was M=masculine.  


 I had fun making this card, and hope the snarky sentiment gets a laugh from the recipient.  The background has stenciling in green, then I added the panel of boxers, one stamped on the paper, one stamped, cut out with the Scan n Cut, colored and added using dimensionals. A few sequins finished off the card. 

The stamps are by A Stamp in the Hand, DRS

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How funny! I can just imagine the look on the face of the recipient when he opens this fun card.

Beebeebabs said...

Such a fun card thanks for sharing!!!

Donna said...

What a fun card! I love the sentiment and snarky is such a fun card to me. Of course not everyone has that kind of temperament. I love it though. Great card!

Lisa Lynn said...

Just LOVE the snarky sentiment...that's one that I would use. The boxers are excellent.

Lynn McAuley said...

Gotta laugh at this! Getting old does have its challenges. What a delightful design!!