Monday, October 19, 2020

Jan's Digital Stamps-Caroling

I know it is almost Halloween, but I want to focus on making a few more Christmas themed cards!  Jan's Digital Stamps has a new release- it is on sale right now and I love it!!!  


 I just love these little carolers- and as always, the set of images come precolored and black and white.  I used the precolored version of the Carolers here.  I printed it twice, fussy cut out one set of carolers and it is popped up for dimension. I happened to have a musical background DP, so added that. The carolers are on a panel cut out on a die from CC Designs and the snowflake die is Gina Marie.  The sentiment is part of the set. 

I do not usually make multiples of cards, but this will be an exception : )

Challenges: TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

8 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such cute carolors... this is adorable, Shelly!

Anonymous said...

The carolers are adorable! Really beautiful card design here Shelly! HUGS

kiwimeskreations said...

What an adorable trio Shelly, and you have made a stunning card with them. Love it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Adorable. Love the background DP.

Barb said...

Just so cute=-love the fussy cut layers!

Carol W said...

Wow Shelly, this card is adorable. Your coloring is out of this world.

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Oh Shelly this is so cute. Looks like your a pro on fussy cutting!

Lynn McAuley said...

How cute is this adorable trio of caroler! I love the musical background paper, too!