Saturday, October 10, 2020

Be Still

  The SCS Mixability challenge yesterday (Friday 10.9) was to make a card using a pink card, a ribbon and an encouraging sentiment. 


 This is a Gina K stencil and I used embossing paste mixed with Gelato's to create the background. The stamps are by Unity. I added a few sequins to dress up the front. 
 This will go to a friend who has some health challenges and the ribbon is appropriate- so sorry to say!

Challenges: 10/12)
DL,Art- Breast Cancer Awareness  (10/21)
Word Art Wednesday- AG  (10/20)

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

Margaret said...

This is so lovely. The colors are so soft and go so well together. I'm sure your friend will be touched by your thoughtfulness.

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Shelly - love how you have used the colours and what a wonderful verse you have used
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is so pretty - lovely colors, great design! Very nice!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Shelly! What a FABULOUS design. I love the colors in your background and the AWESOME sentiment. It's going to be cherished, I'm sure. I mean....who wouldn't LOVE getting a card as lovely as this? I know I sure would. THANK YOU for sharing your talents with us. I'm truly so grateful for your willingness to stop by and link up with us, and I hope that you will join us again soon and often. I love seeing your creativity.
Blessings to you,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #269 “Breast cancer awareness” LINKY challenge
This is really pretty
!! I love it.
Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Lynn McAuley said...

What a gorgeous and encouraging card for someone fighting the fight against breast cancer! Love the image and the scripture!!