Monday, October 19, 2020

SCS Featured Stamper

A beautiful 6x6 pad of paper has been staring me down lately, and I made a card using the SCS Featured Stamper Marianne today.  I used a couple of dies I wanted to cut out, and a Taylored Expressions sentiment. 


It's not too often I post a card with no coloring......  but, today's card is one of the rare ones!  I used the Dp as a backdrop and added white die cut flowers as the accent.  Sequins were also added. I used SU cardstock- an in-color from the past few years....... and a perfect match for the DP from Hobby Lobby.  
The daisy dies are Memory Box, and the poppy- from SSS. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the simple white die cuts over the beautiful paper Shelly - a gorgeous card!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

My kind of card, Shelly! It's beautiful with your pretty paper and wonderful die cuts!