Monday, October 19, 2020

Jan's Digital Stamps-Caroling

I know it is almost Halloween, but I want to focus on making a few more Christmas themed cards!  Jan's Digital Stamps has a new release- it is on sale right now and I love it!!!  


 I just love these little carolers- and as always, the set of images come precolored and black and white.  I used the precolored version of the Carolers here.  I printed it twice, fussy cut out one set of carolers and it is popped up for dimension. I happened to have a musical background DP, so added that. The carolers are on a panel cut out on a die from CC Designs and the snowflake die is Gina Marie.  The sentiment is part of the set. 

I do not usually make multiples of cards, but this will be an exception : )

Challenges: TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

8 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such cute carolors... this is adorable, Shelly!

*Vicki* said...

The carolers are adorable! Really beautiful card design here Shelly! HUGS

kiwimeskreations said...

What an adorable trio Shelly, and you have made a stunning card with them. Love it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Adorable. Love the background DP.

Barb said...

Just so cute=-love the fussy cut layers!

Carol W said...

Wow Shelly, this card is adorable. Your coloring is out of this world.

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Oh Shelly this is so cute. Looks like your a pro on fussy cutting!

Lynn McAuley said...

How cute is this adorable trio of caroler! I love the musical background paper, too!