Monday, October 5, 2020

Scarecrow


It's a new challenge over at Jan's Digital images, and I used the image Harvest /scarecrow 3335J again- I just love this fun set and so perfect for this Fall season!


 Jan's sets are delivered to your inbox in a precolored and a black and white version.  I chose to color my own image for this challenge to match the DP.  COpics were used to color the image.  The sunflowers were printed out in the precolored form, and I added Glossy Accents over the top to make them glossy in appearance.  I added a die cut from Cheery Lynn Designs in the upper Rt corner for accenting the card, and topped it with an enamel dot. 
  I used the Splitcoaststampers Tuesday Teapot challenge from 9/29 to create this card. 

Challenges TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Shelly, and so beautifully coloured too
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is so cute in its fall splendor.

*Vicki* said...

That scarecrow is just the CUTEST!! What a stunning design you've put together here Shelly! I just love everything about it! TFS! HUGS

Sharon Madson said...

Fabulous scarecrow card, Shelly. Love the list, too.

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous sentiment panel for this delightful scarecrow and his pumpkins!! Sensational design, Shelly!

NanaConnie said...

Shelly, You did a fabulous job with this card and your coloring is marvelous! Love the papers you chose, my friend. :-D