Friday, October 2, 2020

Watercoloring Embossing Folders

 Over at Splitcoaststampers, there is a watercolor challenge.  I am really enjoying this challenge alot.  This week, we are to emboss on watercolor cardstock, then brush on water and add water color paints.  


First, I used a green color of paint, let it dry and next added purple.  Oce dry, I sponged Purple on the edges of the cardstock.  The image and flower are Concord & 9th.  I colored the image using Copic markers. The flower was stamped 3 times, the top layer is just one flower and is on a dimensional and I curved the edges. Sequins finish off this card. 


 For this card, I did drop in color, and used a brush to even out some of the tones.  I do like the end result however.  The sentiment is by Unity Stamps.  
  All of the paints I used are Daniel Smith.  

Challenges- TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous cards Shelly I must try that technique, and I hopoe my results are half as good as yours :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Chris said...

These are beautiful Shelly, lovely results from a great technique.
xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, these are so pretty!

Lynn McAuley said...

What stunning results with this wonderful technique!! Beautiful, beautiful card, Shelly!