Saturday, January 19, 2019

Unity ATC's

Every month, I swap ATC's with a group of Unity ladies.  We do have themes, but are not required to follow them.  With my Mom's passing, I was a bit late with my December ATC's, and luckily, the ladies were all cool with that- very understanding : )




 For this stamp, I sponged distress inks in 3 colors onto white cardstock, then added the white 'Bokeh' dots at the end. I added Unity sequins- they are purple IRL for an accent.  I love this Zentangle type image- so fun!


Next, I stamped and embossed on DP with poinsettias on it. I added the whisps of greenery with a stamp that I colored on with Distress markers. I added Washi tape at the bottom for a border.

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

11 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly those are awesome. You make incredible ATC cards.

MiamiKel said...

Shelly, these are lovely - I'm so glad you got to continue with the ATCs even if it was a little late - what a great group of understanding friends!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful ATC's Shelly - love that zentangle-like stamps and the fabulous backgrounds
Blessings
Maxine

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Two gorgeous atcs Shelly, love the second rich colours especially. Sorry t hear re mum, pryaing for you in it.
Prayer hugs,
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
{Wonderful Words Of Life - Shaz in Oz}

Lynn McAuley said...

Two wonderful ATCs, Shelly!! I've got my washi tape all organized! NOW I need to actually use it more often!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I really like the Bokoe technique and yours is awesome.

It's nice to get Christmas cards made ahead of time. That's what I'm doing this year too. Your card is beautiful.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I should have said lovely ATC's.

Lisa said...

They're both so gorgeous!! I love the pretty colors of each one!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Margaret said...

Both of your ATC's are gorgeous, but I truly like the first one a lot. I guess first because I love purple and then I love Zentangle. Of course they were understanding. What friends wouldn't be after all that you have been through. Sending blessings and hugs and hope 2019 is a much better year.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Gorgeous ATC's!

*Vicki* said...

Your ATCs look amazing Shelly!! Love the top one with all of that purplish color! :) Thanks for sharing! HUGS