Monday, January 7, 2019

COF - "Rock"

For our first Crafters of Faith 2019 challenge, Kelly is our hostess.

Scripture: “There is no one holy like the LORD; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God. ~1 Samuel 2:2 

My challenge for you this month is my son's gifted rock! (See the photo inspiration.) Use a rock somewhere on your card. It can be a single stone, river rocks, mountains - however the scriptures speaks to you! And if none of those work, maybe you want to use rock dsp or river rock ribbon, etc. 



  Here is my card:



 The image is from I Brake for Stamps, it is called Well and Roses. I colored with it with Copics. The Sentiment is from Our Daily Bread/aka Divinity Stamps Thinking of You set. 
 The sequins are from Unity Stamps. The die is an older Spellbinders one. 
HERE is the link for the other COF cards using Kelly's theme over at Splitcoaststampers. 
Challenges:
Crafty Calendar- Make it floral
Colour Crazy-AG Coloring challenge

Shelly



Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

11 comments:

Margaret said...

Perfect image for the challenge. I love that die that you used; one that I don't have. May your 2019 be an awesome year for you.

Ellibelle said...

I love wishing well images, this one is gorgeous! Beautiful sketch too! Thanks for sharing!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Shelly - such a pretty image and so well coloured and mounted.
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly, your card and rock are gorgeous.

Jane Savage said...

Very pretty card!
Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge! Jane (DT) xxx

Donna said...

What a great image and so symbolic for our Lord. Our source for all good things. His deep love for us all. Great card. I love it. Happy New Year! Hope it's a good one for you and your family!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, your card is so sweet. I love the wishing well.

*Vicki* said...

What a stunning image and so perfect for the challenge too! Love your beautiful card! HUGS

Sue said...

Love this image and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

Silke said...

Such a sweet card with elegant design. Many thanks for joining us at Colour Crazy Challenges.
Hugs, Silke

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Beautiful image, I love your coloring and the layout. I have those papers, this goes really well. Great card!