Friday, January 18, 2019

Bugaboo Birthday Bash- 7th & final day!

Well, it's the end of the week at the Bugaboo Birthday Bash party.  The challenge is at the Catch the Bug challenge blog.  We are using the photo below for inspiration : )  It is also Freebie Friday in the Bugaboo store.


 I used the picture inspiration for picking my DP .


The sentiment is from the Bugaboo set The Candles set. The image is colored with Copic markers. I got out some old old old SU twine that seemed to be perfect for the colors. A few added sequins to finish off the card. Not my usual colors, But it turned out fun!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

8 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such fun coloring of the monster image... cute cute card!

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! The monsters are so cute!! I love the colors and design!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

I just love your creation Shelly. Super cute monsters and I love the design of your card.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie

*Vicki* said...

Such a cute design Shelly! Really love the happy party colors and confetti background! HUGS

Lynn McAuley said...

I have really enjoyed all this delightful monsters, Shelly!! They are the bomb!!! How awesome!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly this is so fun! Love your layout. I'm going to send you an email about sentiments from TLC.

kiwimeskreations said...

A fun card Shelly, with the papers and the cute monsters!
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Full of awesomeness. I love your bright colours and how your image coordinates so well with your DP.