Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Bugaboo Birthday Bash 4- New Release Day!

For the New Release at Bugaboo, something fun this week- there will be a flash New Release and a regular new release- see the Store for details!  I made a card with each of them using the Bingo challenge board for today!!!


The Bingo row I used is :Die Cut-Gem-ribbon  I used a die that I am not sure where it is from.....  the background is from a spellbinders die. The DP is very old Basic Grey. I used enamel dots for my gems, and twine for my ribbon.  I am unsure of where the sentiment is from- I found it in my old flash drive file.

 Next, I created for the 2nd New Release.
The Bingo row I used is: Die Cut- Free-Stripes  The party hats are in stripes across the page.  I chose colors from the hats.  I used Gina K red cardstock. The Die is Gina Marie. The Sentiment is very old- Stampin Up. I added enamel dots to all of the corners.

 Fun images to create with- I hope you will join us at the Catch the Bug challenge blog for the Birthday Bash- some great prizes to be won! 

Challenges:
Card One:
Paper Players- Color inspiration

Card Two:
A Perfect Time to Craft- AG
Creative Knockouts-AG

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Both cards are wonderful Shelly. You are so creative.

*Vicki* said...

Love your take on these fun little party monsters Shelly! You've paired them up with the perfect papers!! HUGS :)

Donna said...

Cute cards, Shelly. I'm kind of bummed that I can't play along this time being in Florida with no printer. But the cute little monsters make such great cards!

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh, Shelly! These monsters are adorable! Great choices of papers and embellishments. I'm so glad you played along with us at The Paper Players!

Carol W said...

Oh my goodness both your cards are wonderful. So fun and so dang cute. Great job!

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Both cards are sooo darn cute Shelly. Love 'em.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie

Lynn McAuley said...

These awesome guys have me grinning big time, Shelly!!! What fun!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love these little monsters! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players.