Monday, January 14, 2019

Bugaboo Birthday Bash Day 3

Today, is Day 3 of the Bugaboo 9th Annual Birthday Bash!  It is a Monster-ous party and we hope you will join in!

 I made a tag for the Anything but a Card challenge.



 I used some Washi tape from my stash for the background, and then colored the monsters which are fussy cut out.
  The tag dies are generic and the sentiment is Stampin Up as is the blue ribbon. I love these fun images in this set of Monsters!  The set is called: Mini Set-Monster Blocks .

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

Lisa said...

What an adorable tag!! I love the sweet monsters!! So fun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly that is a wonderful monster tag.

*Vicki* said...

The monster images are so cute! What a fun tag!! :) HUGS

Carol W said...

What a cute cute tag.

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Cute tag. Those monsters just make me smile.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie

Lynn McAuley said...

I got the giggles with these guys, Shelly!! Such a fun birthday tag!!