Saturday, January 12, 2019

Happy Birthday Bugaboo!

Wahoo!  Bugaboo is celebrating it's 9th Birthday!  There is some monstrous fun this week- hope you can join in!  The freebie yesterday was on theme to get you started!
 The challenge for day 1 is a theme: Monster Party!


  I used the Mini Set- monster blocks which contains a number of monster images. I pulled out a die set MFT Blueprints 26 plus some misc balloon dies and cut out balloons and text.  The image was colored with Copics. DSP is from the stash.

  Come join us for some monstrous Birthday fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly, the balloons are great with your monster. You are right...this will be a fun week for Bugaboo. I have sinus surgery on Monday so I'm not certain it will be a a fun week for me, lol.

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The monster is too cute!! I love the fun balloons!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So cute. Love the monster and balloons. Makes for a great birthday card.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Great card Shelly, well done indeed! I ought to join in. If felt better would do. All in good time.
Happy 2019, May Lord really bless you this year.
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x
PS started a new blog, you might like to over and join. Pray the LORD might bless it.

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}
{Wonderful Words Of Life - Shaz in Oz}

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

I cannot help but laugh when I see this monster. Your card is just lovely.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie