Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Asian Landscape

I joined a landscape mingle held in the AOSA (About Oriental Stamp Art) Yahoo group. This image package states it is Japanese Garden, but it reminds me of the Yu'an Gardens in Shanghai.


This image is from I Brake for Stamps. I colored it with Copics. The background is cardstock with smooshed ink on it. The border is a MS punch. I added a very thin strip of holographic Washi. I made the sentiment into a small tag and added enamel dots as you can see. Coloring the scene took me back to China and I was pleased with the end result : )

Challenges: 

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

11 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly that is so beautiful.

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful image!! It's so pretty!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is so pretty - love your coloring!

Lynn McAuley said...

I apologize for being missing in action for the past few weeks. I will be back this afternoon to catch up on all your fabulous creations that I have missed during that time, Shelly. You know that I am always inspired by your Oriental designs!! This one is a beauty!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Your Aisian cards are always so beautifully colored Shelly. This is stunning.

*Vicki* said...

What a beautiful image and beautiful colors on your design too!! Love the addition of the tag on your design!! HUGS :)

Shirley-Anne said...

Awesome colouring of image panel and love the tag .Lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us here at http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
Good luck with your entry
Shirley-Anne DT.

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful card Shelly - love your wee scene, and the sentiment on the tag is perfect
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

What a great image. You did an outstanding job colouring it.

Angela B. said...

Beautiful! Great papers and card design! We would love to have one of your projects or photos from your crafty socials submitted for an upcoming issue of the magazine! Thank you so much for entering the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
Hugs & Craftiness,
AngelaThrough The Craft Room Door DT
Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

You have colored this so well and I love the background too. Wonderful card!