Monday, August 17, 2009

Torn Frames and SCS Featured Stamper Challenge


I had a little time to stamp Sunday, and joined in the Featured Stamper Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. The Featured Stamper this week is Stamp Muse, and here is her card that inspired me. I did not have a Patriotic Tilda, so chose to use Halloween as my theme- for the challenge, you are to change 3 things about the FS card. I used DP with a Halloween theme and colored Tilda using Copic Markers. I used a Torn Frame technique from a past TJ newsletter, which I liked with the Gooey punch I used in the middle of the card. I love the colors for Halloween and enjoyed making this card.

Thanks for looking,
Shelly

6 comments:

loretta said...

I just love this Shelly! She is so precious! Love the coloring!

Gina Lindsay said...

So cute, I just love Halloween stamps! I just got that punch too.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome card, and really puts me in the Halloween spirit. You used the perfect paper, and I love that drippy punch!

Kathy said...

Adorable Halloween card. Love your coloring and that goo punch is the perfect touch. Very cute card!

Echo said...

Super CUTE!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

your tilda is suuuper cute!
you did a fabulous job on the coloring especially the lights and shadows on the shoes
hugs
claudia