Saturday, August 22, 2009

Marker Watercoloring Elephants

I have been playing around with markers- for this card, I colored in the outlines of the leaves and water colored with the Aqua painter. I used regular SU Whisper White on the BG strips for the water coloring.

I am going to send this to my nephew who just started college- that makes my sister and her husband empty nesters..... we have 2 more years and that will be us!

Stamps are Firecracker Designs by Pamela. All paper SU

Thanks for looking!

Shelly

5 comments:

CarlaKH said...

super card- very rich looking!

Teresa Kline said...

wonderful job with your coloring, very nicely done!

enjoy *~*

Gina Lindsay said...

Perfect paper choice to go with that image. Very nice card!

paige said...

Fantastic card. All the elements really flow well together.

Kathy said...

Love the image and sentiment together. Your watercoloring looks great.