Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Tuesday Throwdown- Embossing

 I have 2 blog posts today- for the Bugaboo Birthday Bash New Release post, see the next post.

The Tuesday Throwdown challenge for the next two weeks is Embossing.  Our sponsor is DRS. We were able to choose our images, and I chose the Serenity Prayer image.


  I embossed the background of this Lavender Lace cardstock and highlighted it with Lavender Lace ink. The image was die cut and placed over the embossing. The sequins are purple and are by Unity Stamps.  The twine was added as a finishing touch.

Stop by the Tuesday Throwdown blog and see the other beautiful cards by the team using DRS designs!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly this is so elegant with the sentiment and embossing.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Very pretty, Shelly!

*Vicki* said...

Such a beautiful and elegant design Shelly!! Love the embossed background! HUGS

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the embossing and one of my favorite sentiments!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna said...

So pretty Shelly! I love that lavender background with the awesome embossing. Florida has been chilly so far. Wearing my "long sleeve pants" (as my youngest used to call them) and my heavy jacket. Very windy but we are having a great time!

MiamiKel said...

Beautiful Shelly! I love the vivid lavender - evokes such a peaceful, spiritual feeling and a great pairing for your embossing and lovely verse!

Carol W said...

I love this card Shelly. It is stunning.

Lynn McAuley said...

A gorgeous card with one of my favorite prayers of all time, Shelly!!