Design Teams

Monday, August 17, 2009

Torn Frames and SCS Featured Stamper Challenge


I had a little time to stamp Sunday, and joined in the Featured Stamper Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. The Featured Stamper this week is Stamp Muse, and here is her card that inspired me. I did not have a Patriotic Tilda, so chose to use Halloween as my theme- for the challenge, you are to change 3 things about the FS card. I used DP with a Halloween theme and colored Tilda using Copic Markers. I used a Torn Frame technique from a past TJ newsletter, which I liked with the Gooey punch I used in the middle of the card. I love the colors for Halloween and enjoyed making this card.

Thanks for looking,
Shelly

6 comments:

Loretta Rodger said...

I just love this Shelly! She is so precious! Love the coloring!

Gina said...

So cute, I just love Halloween stamps! I just got that punch too.

paperpedaler said...

What an awesome card, and really puts me in the Halloween spirit. You used the perfect paper, and I love that drippy punch!

Kathy said...

Adorable Halloween card. Love your coloring and that goo punch is the perfect touch. Very cute card!

Sharon said...

Super CUTE!

Claudia Rosa said...

your tilda is suuuper cute!
you did a fabulous job on the coloring especially the lights and shadows on the shoes
hugs
claudia