Thursday, April 11, 2024

Floral Garden House Mouse

I am back in town and ready to create!  I have had a few trips since Holidays in COlorado- we visited Gulf Shores in February for 2 weeks, then I headed to Costa Rica with my daughter Katie.  I headed to Wisconsin for a craft retreat this past weekend.  No trips planned for a few weeks, so back at my craft desk!

The last release of House Mouse stamps included this fabulous Floral image- which made me think of my Mother.  Mom was a master gardener. She had a magical touch in the garden.  Me- I stayed in the house with my Kleenex- allergies!



 The image was stamped using Memento ink, and colored using Copic markers. The die cut if from Gina Marie.  The embossing folder SU. How sweet is this image!

Challenge:


A made this card at the crafty retreat:
                                  

 This image is stamped on watercolor paper and I water colored it.  It is for a friends brother who is dealing with cancer. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a super sweet and beautiful card. the other card is great.


Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member