Sunday, April 21, 2024

For a friend

I made this card for a friend whose brother is facing a health crisis- and asked for cards to cheer him up.
I also used the VSN (Virtual Stamp Night) challenge at Splitcoast and applied challenge parameters to this card'
The Early Bird Gets the Worm:
 W= watercolor  O=One image  R=Red  M=Masculine


I stamped the image on watercolor paper, and colored it using watercolors in my palate- most Windsor Newton, but I have a few other brands in the palate. The gray level uses an embossing plate from Cheery Lynn from a goodie bag given at a stamping retreat. The lower red layer has a pattern that is debossed in a layer of cardstock. 

Challenges TBA


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

YAY! You participated in my W-O-R-M challenge! Thank you! Your card looks great, Shelly!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great way to use the challenge, Shelly, and a stunning result in this wonderful masculine card - love it
Blessings
Maxine