Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Earth Day

I joined a group of ladies in an Instagram Hop for Earth Day.  Our posts were to be Earth Day, Umbrella or Rainy days themed. We are making 3 cards and are using up our older supplies.

I used House Mouse images on all 3 of my cards and all coloring is done using Copic markers. 


My husband and my mother grew up on farms.... so we do not view rainy days as gloomy, we view them as a gift for the crops, aka the food we eat.......

I love this parade of mice with their daisy umbrellas.  I layered it on a Hero Arts collage stamp as the background done in watercolor.  The die cut is Memory Box. 


The Embossing folder came with my Gemini. I love the pattern of it. The sentiment- unknown- was in my sentiment box unmarked...... Die cut is MFT


And finally, I used scraps from a 2011 Basic Grey 6x6 DP pad..... I used the Spotlight technique as the background is pretty busy.  I also paper pieced an umbrella from the DP. 

Challenges:
TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful trio of cards Shelly - love the HM stamps, and you have used them beautifully here
Blessings
Maxine

KarinsArtScrap said...

Shelly beautiful cards you have made.......
Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Awww... these are so cute!