Friday, April 12, 2024

In the Garden

 I was away at a weekend craft retreat in Wisconsin this weekend. It was so fun and we were so spoiled with Goodie bags and Door Prizes and a White Elephant exchange too. Plus the fun of the group of ladies!

This card was the one I created for a Shoebox Swap.  I created 'kits' for the ladies to create their own cards in this style. 



The Cardstock: White and Sage Green (retired SU).
Ink colors- all SU: Sage Shadow, Pretty in Pink, Elegant Eggplant and So saffron
3D embossing folder with die cuts: Darcy's Garden from SSS (Simon Says Stamps)
Sentiment: Unity
Stencil brushes were a gift from a friend
Sequins- from my stash
Dimensionals-SU

I made kits the other ladies created. We also made cards from kits the owner of the retreat house, aka The Gather House had available.  They were available for a small charge. 

I'll come back tomorrow for challenges : ) 

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

this is stunning Shelly - love how you have highlighted the flowers so beautifully
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, your card is such a beauty - I'm glad I got to make one!

Carol W said...

Beautiful card Shelly. So glad we were able to make it at the retreat. I have had many wonderful comments on it when I have shown people the card.