Saturday, October 22, 2022

Happy Birthday

 My friend has rec'd her Birthday card, so I will post it here.  


  I started with the prompt from the Alpha challenge at SCS V=Vellum. The vellum was die cut using a Memory Box stitched rectangle die.  I used a Stencil on the BG and added the vellum over that. The Memory Box fish were cut using stash Mixed Media pieces I had on hand, I used another Memory box circles die behind the fish. 
  I bet people with Fall Birthdays get cards from others with fall themes and Fall colors.  My friend lives near the Pacific Ocean and they have higher temps there still, so why not an ocean themed card!  
I keep the inside blank so she will be able to use it again if she so wishes!

Hope you enjoyed my ocean adventure today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful card shelly - love the way you used you paper to make the fish - the random colours on them are stunning. The vellum certainly helps them stand out against the background
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is such a beauty, Shelly! The vellum and all of those fish, bubbles, etc. go together so well!

jimlynn said...

Fantastic card Shelly! I LOVE the fish and that vellum
WOW!
Lynn

*Vicki* said...

How awesome! I love the marble fish with your vellum and bubble panel! Brilliant done Shelly!

Margaret said...

Such a beauty of a card. I love the coloring and the fish. Cute how you used the rings for bubbles.