Thursday, October 6, 2022

I joined a swap this year for Techniques on cards.  I love techniques : )  I used a really fun image from Polka Dot Orchard for my Pop-up Box card. This digital image is called Happy Camper .


 This Pop-Up Box card is quick and easy tp put together. I found the instructions on a Pinterest link. The Images are fussy cut out of the full image and colored using Copic markers.  The DSP is (old retired) SU. I added a touch of sparkle on the moon and the stars. The tent is 2 layers and the 2nd added using dimensionals.  

 

This is the back of the card and where the message is written.  When you mail the card, it folds up and fits into an A2 envelope. \
 The image fits a slimline, which was my original thought for this card, but I had this technique swap to get completed, so went with this idea : )  
 Here in the Midwest, it is beautiful camping and campfire weather- except the temps in the AM are getting close to freezing!


Over on Facebook, there is a Facebook group called Friends of Polka Dot Orchard. We have a challenge going on now for Halloween cards- come join us!!!

Challenges-TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this cute box card Shelly - it's supposed to be spring here, but we have a polar blast and tonight is forecast to be -2oC (28.4oF)!! We have bought seedlings inside and covered the grape vine which is just budding
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Such a fun box card. I love it, Shelly!

*Vicki* said...

This is really adorable Shelly! I love your box card design!

Lynn McAuley said...

How fun is this with you awesome camping theme!! I love it, Shelly!