Thursday, October 20, 2022

Hey Ghoul! Polkadot Orchard Mid Month

I am posting a fun new Halloween digital image from PolkaDot Orchard today! 


This set is called Hey Ghoul.  I used Distress Inks on the background, and also stenciled using a stencil from Polka Dot Orchard.   I used a stencil called Kaleidoscope   using Distress inks, a black Copic marker and a shimmery texture paste. The green was added using Copic markers. I added sequins for accent. 

We have a new challenge on the Friends of Polka Dot Orchard Facebook page- hope you will come join us!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Great looking background with the distress inks and stencils. Love the colors you used and the fun image.
Lynn

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow! Such a fun Halloween image and I totally love that MM background especially in the pink colors here! Sometimes it's fun to just play around and get inky!