Monday, October 17, 2022

Jan's Digital Stamps Mid-month Challenge

Jan has some beautiful releases this month, and I enjoyed creating this card using one of them.  



 This set is called Winter Snowbirds , and I know anyone that knows me is aware of how much I love birds!  The greenery is printed and was cut using the Scan n Cut- you can find winter greenery in a few of Jan's sets. The bows on my wreath are from the new set Banners and Bows

 Janes sets come in black/white and also Pre-colored.  I love to color, but Jan's coloring is so beautiful, I tend to use those images.  OR, I print out both, and use her shading as a guide to color the images myself. 

 I am out of town, and I wanted to share a flicking ink technique I saw a year or so ago.....  you can use your copic markers to flick ink- just take the end of the marker and flick it from the inside of the lid/cap and viola.  

Challenges: TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is so pretty! Love the wintery look!

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Shelly! Your card could not be more festive! Pure delight! The wreath looks especially sweet. In fact, you and I have the same ideas. For my November card, I am using the cardinals inside a wreath! It's always incredible to me how we can use the same, or similar, elements and see so many different variations of cards. Wonderful creation. Hope you have a fantastic day, and thanks for showcasing such a beautiful masterpiece!
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Donna said...

How beautiful Shelly! Great design. I'm enjoying seeing all the very different creations we all made with this digi and how stunning they all are!

Sharon Madson said...

Love your snowbirds on here, Shelly. Your flicking added great detail and interest to your card, too. So glad you get to craft, even when you are out of town.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Shelly, and beautiful used of the image!!
Blessings
Maxine

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous card and very clever to incorporate more than one digi set. I often forget to do that. Thanks for another wonderful team project for Jan's Digi Stamps and thanks for the flicking tip!
Donna xx