Tuesday, October 18, 2022

A sweet October card

 I was in a Goodwill shop today, looking for white sheets to make (tomato cage) ghosts : )  and I found a great stamp set!  I bought the grab bag and donated the rest of the bag back...just wanted this one and one other HM stamp- both for $2.00. I came home (to our rental vacation airbnb) and I had to ink it up right away!


 The image is Stampabilities Tweet Treats for All. The sentiment is a digi from PolkaDot Orchard. I added Uni-ball white Signo paint pen on the leaves and the cheecks of the wizard- for an Alphabet challenge U=Uni-ball.  I colored the image using Copic markers.  I added color to the background cardstock using Distress inks. 

Challenges: 
Critter Crazy challenges : AG with a critter

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

10 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness! Such an adorable image. Cute cute card!

Chris said...

What a great find Shelly- a real bargain! That stamp is so cute and your card is a beauty!
xx

jimlynn said...

Such a cute, cute card and a great find on the stamps at Goodwill too! Oh, and hope your found the "ghost" sheets too!
Lynn

Michele said...

this is a delightful card, full of crisp autumn feeling. I love that you found the perfect stamp at a Goodwill! have a lovely week. xo

April said...

What a great find and such a cute card! Your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

*Vicki* said...

Awe! This is such a sweet image and wow how cool that you were able to snatch it up for $2.00! The coloring is just stunning Shelly!

Sue said...

I love this stamp, and what a great deal you got for it! Love how you colored it up and the sky is awesome. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Shelly :-) the image is adorable nd the colors and your coloring are fabulous! What a great find!! Bargain! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Christine said...

Love this super mousey image great colouring & design super take on the option theme thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC
Mousey hugs Christine xx

Sherri Thacker said...

Why can't I find cute stamps like this at my Goodwill? LOL I just love this so much! It makes me smile!!!