Saturday, November 5, 2022

ATC or LTC using carved stamps

 I have joined the letterboxing community- and joined in a couple of ATC/LTC swaps recently.
 ATC= Artist Trading card  , LTC = Letterbox Trading card. Letterboxing is a fun challenge- like a scavenger hunt and the prize at the end is an image using the rubber stamp in the letterbox you find.  Info here- www.atlasquest.com
 
For the Flinstones swap, I carved Fred Bowling and names it Yabba Dabba Doo!  
The image is colored using Copics and on the background- Distress inks and stenciling used. The bowling ball and 3 pins are raised using dimensionals. The sentiment is computer generated. 

Here is the group of LTC's aka ATC's I made:


and Little Blue Dress for the Tulle swap. I carved the dress, fussy cut it out, colored using Copics and added the Tulle overskirt, and the gems and bow. The background is Distress inks, a stencil and a stamped text.


 
 My friend Sharon aka Foxy Stamper  posted a Scrapbook page about letterboxing, and I was curious and went all in!  It was not the first time she had posted about it, it simply caught my interest at that moment : )  

 I spent a couple of weeks in Colorado and enjoyed visiting my DS, DIL and GS.  My hubby left after a week and my DD1 and DD2 joined in the fun the 2nd weekend there.  I love the Colorado National Monument- the hiking is nice and the scenery beautiful!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Shelly

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Your ATCs are super fun! I love your carved Flintstone character....brilliantly done along with the design and coloring! The tulle turned out beautiful as well! I've never heard of this LTC and it sounds like you're having fun with it! Looking forward to seeing some more with that! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration friend!

jimlynn said...

I've never heard of the letterboxing but love your ATC's. Fred Flintstone has never looked better - so cute and fun - and love the dress! Very classy and pretty.
Lynn

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love this post, Shelly. It gives me a better picture of your letterboxing... and these LTC/ATC are fabulous!

kiwimeskreations said...

These are fabulous Shelly - I think Fred is stunning, and that wee tulle dress is beautiful. Glad to hear you had a wonderful two weeks with family
Blessings
Maxine