Monday, November 7, 2022

Jan's Digital Stamps- Winter Wishes

 New Release from Jan's and I had to go with the cardinal images!



 I so love birds- and Cardinals are a favorite!  This image from Jan's Digital Stamps is precolored. I die cut the border and it is stacked 3 times. I used Distress ink on the top layer . It is added to the DP and the holly added that were cut out using the Scan N Cut, also precolored by Jan. . 

We have a monthly challenge that is always Anything Goes- I hope you will come and join us! 

Challenges: TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Cardinals against a snowy background just says Christmas to me! This is such a lovely image and you've created a beautiful card Shelly. Thanks for another wonderful team project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge!
Donna xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is absolutely gorgeous! The background paper goes so beautifully with the cardinals image!

jimlynn said...

Really a pretty, pretty image! Love the redbirds and the way you've framed them out.
Lynn

Donna Ellis said...

Such a pretty, warm, LOVELY feel to your beautiful card, Shelly. Your colors and techniques bring out the vintage flavor perfectly!
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Margaret said...

what a gorgeous card. Love the cardinals. I have a pair that come to my feeder all the time. Love seeing them.

kiwimeskreations said...

This is so very pretty Shelly - great framing of the focal image, and the use of the holly springs is the perfect accent
Blessings
Maxine