Friday, November 18, 2022

Catching up

I have been running around and not keeping up on the blog!  I thought I'd add a few cards I have made this month:


 I have a friend or two that does not find joy in the Christmas Season : )  Fun card for them!  This image is by Polkadot Orchard- a digital image. 



This was for a No Stamps challenge- and I used a new die I bought at Hobby Lobby- Sizzix by Ranger/TH inspired.  The green layer has 5 layers of greens!  


A great Thanksgiving image and card.  I colored it using Copic markers. 

Challenges: TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, such a nice assortment of cards, each one a beauty!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful selection of cards Shelly - love the Eeyore card - it's sad that some folks find no joy in Christmas.
Blessings
Maxine

Margaret said...

All your cards are all so precious. Love the Pooh images. How can people not enjoy Christmas when we celebrate the birth of our Savior. It's such a wonderful time of the year.