Friday, July 2, 2021

Water fun

 I made up a card for the Inspiration challenge at SCS, and used water in 2 ways.  Water themed images and Wrinkle Free Distress technique to apply the Distress inks. 


For wrinkle free distress, I dab ink from the DI pad on my craft mat, then spritz with water.  Dip your cardstock into the watered down ink and you get a great look. 
 The brown ink (sand) is ink brush blended on, and Choc chip ink watered down then spritzed onto the card. I also added water drops. 
 All of the images , My Favorite Things, were colored using Copics and Zig waterbrush markers. I used a white Signo paint pen for the white ripples in the water. 

Challenges-TBA

Thanks for stopping by! 
Shelly

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

what a great background you have created, Shelly. I love your fun frogs, and the bear is reminiscent of Pooh Bear
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

This card stole my heart when I saw it on SCS! Absolutely delightful, Shelly!! Wish I could be out frolicking with these frogs and their bear buddy!!