Thursday, July 15, 2021

In the Clouds

The Classy Card ladies are creating with the theme of "In the Clouds".  Jeanette and Kelly are our hostesses and I am on team Jeanette- here are the cards I created with her kit : 


We have company here- DS, DIL and GS.  SO I am going back to 1990...lol  I traced the silver SU metallic card using a circle and hand cut it, the piercing done with a sewing machine needle..... The acetate is from a carton of blueberries....  the sequins were in the kit, but I love the window looking at the white clouds. I fussy cut the clouds and the Hot air balloons.  The sentiment will be added on the inside. 


For this card, I used the DP (Jeanette's stash) and added the sentiment, which was die cut from a Spellbinders die. The clouds were backed with the SU silver metallic card. The hot air balloon was fussy cut and added over a strip of the metallic ribbon. 


Our kit from Jeanette included:
Image/Sentiment:
Fun Stampers Journey Fly Away
Embossing folder- Darice Clouds
SU Ballet Blue
Ribbon- SU or Bazille
Recollections enamel dots
Sequins- stash (Jeanette's stash)


Here are the links to the other Pearls and Diamonds- hop on around to see what the other ladies made with the exact same kit : )  


PEARLS:
Blogs:   Jeanette  , Shelly- you are hereTracieDarlene

SCS Galleries:    Debbie B

DIAMONDS:
Blogs : Barb  , Carol ,  , Kelly , , Laura Jean (LJ) 
SCS Galleries:  Suzy 

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

9 comments:

Donna said...

Awesome cards Shelly. What a fun theme and great kit ideas. Love the shaker card idea. So many fun elements on your cards! I always love to see what you all do with the kits!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, I am in awe! First, you created not one, but two fabulous cards. Second, you did that while very special houseguests were with you. Now about those cards - did I mention they are fabulous? I am so glad one of them is a shaker! I wondered if any of you would do that. Thanks for dueling with us!

Tracie said...

What fun cards. I love that you made one of them a shaker card. Great job.

MiamiKel said...

How wonderful to make a shaker card, Shelly! And you and Jeanette are twinning this month with the no coloring and all the blue! Super card - and yes, we should SOAR!

Barb said...

WOW--a Two-fer! I love the shaker card--too cute. You sure had a fun kit to play with!

Darlene LeTavec said...

Shelly, what a fantastic card!! Absolutely love the window, all the silver linings, the sequins with the clouds...and going "old school" to make the shaker window is BRILLIANT! Kudos to you! Enjoy your company!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful cards. I love it so much. Well done.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great pair of cards Shelly - love how you have used the papers and stamps from the pack.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

What fabulous designs with these wonderful clouds and hot air balloons!! Sensational work, Shelly!