Friday, July 16, 2021

Splitcoast DIrty Dozen

Kinda of a shock for me recently- I was asked to join the Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen Design team!  my 6 months are up, so sharing a card I used to fit into a challenge theme for the month. 



 Almost everything I used on this card is from Simon Says Stamps.  I love this die, and love creating using techniques and Mixed Media. The sentiment is SSS. 
 I saw a card by Debbie Hays, and it inspired this beautiful card!


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is so pretty! The cardinal looks so striking against the creative background.

Lynn McAuley said...

I loved this beauty when I first saw it in the DD gallery and love it even more now! What a stunningly gorgeous holiday card, Shelly!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beauty Shelly - no wonder you were asked to be on the DD team!!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Carol W said...

Congratulations on the DD team. That is awesome. I love this card. It is so sweet.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

How exciting to be able to share a card used on your design team work. This is certainly a beauty. It really captured my attention when I first saw it on Instagram. Bravo for all your hard work!

Sharon Madson said...

That cardinal is stunning, Shelly. I was thinking that I would share my Dirty Dozen cards after my 6 months. Beautiful card. Hugs.