Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Best Wishes Fore You

 This card is for a friend's husband, Larry, who fell and broke his hip.  He likes to watch golf and basketball.

 


 I originally bought this image for a card for my hubby. He loves sports.  He goes out and plays golf a few times each summer. And, he and college friends also go out and play winter gold- snow or not- and if there is snow, they golf with orange balls and take shovels with them.  
 Anyway, I thought Larry would get a chuckle out if this- image by Whipper Snapper and the sentiment is by Amuse. I colored using the packaging of the stamp as a guide. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is such a fun card - love that adorable image!

kiwimeskreations said...

A great image Shelly - and I am sure it would have given the recipient a smile!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Carol W said...

Love this card Shelly.

Lynn McAuley said...

This delightful golfer brought a huge smile to my face!! Fabulous card for Larry, Shelly!! I know he will LOVE it!!!