Saturday, May 30, 2020

More Spring Card Class #2 cards

 I cleaned a bit today, then decided to go tackle some more of the Spring Card Camp 2 tutorials.  


 This card was fun to make.  I have a number of Alpha dies and I have not marked where they are from.....  The image and sentiment are from Gina K Designs.  The little hearts are also in this set. 
 I inked up the background using Distress Oxide inks. The image is colored using Copics.  I used white Sakura Gelly Roll pen and Sakura Stardust gelly roll pens on the hearts. 


 This is color blocking and pretty quick and easy.  I choose three colors of cardstock and added a darker of green to be a backdrop. The stamps are from Michael Strong and the sentiment Hero Arts. 

Challenges: TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Looks like this was an awesome class!! So many fun techniques to try! Love how both of these pretty cards turned out!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your 'piggy' card Shelly - that is such a fun way to use the image.
Your colour blocked panels are very pretty - and so gentle for a sympathy card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine