Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Home!!!

 I had a few minutes to create today and used the Sketch challenge at SCS today as a prompt.  

 I used a set I won in a challenge a few months ago from Dare 2B Artsy.  My husband plays men's baseball- wood bats, uniforms, umps, the whole shebang.....  So, I am always on the lookout for great baseball stamp sets.  This one also comes with a die cut as well.  And, as a side note, this is a perfect sentiment for the times we are in, isn't it???

Challenges: TBA

Shelly

7 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Such a fun and festive card, Shelly! Play ball! I am sure your husband would love this card :) Congrats on the win!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Shelly this is stunning - I am sure Ray will love it. Love the orientation of the sentiment in the diamond.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Millions agree with you, Shelly! Home is the place to be!! I love this wonderful baseball set and what you have created with it!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love your baseball-themed card, Shelly!

*Vicki* said...

This masculine design is perfect for hubby Shelly!! I love it along with that perfect setniment! LOL! He will love it for sure! Go Cubs!! :) P.S. I talked about you today on my blog!! HUGS

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Well done with the sketch and yes, that is such an awesome sentiment for a baseball theme!

Michele said...

this is marvelous! xo