Thursday, May 21, 2020

Beach scene

 I f I had to pick one place on earth to spend day in and day out- it would be at a beach, with the sun shining down on my face.  Not too humid or hot wither, just a faint breeze.....  and a nice cool drink close by : )  This House Mouse image is perfect- on the beach, under a drink umbrella and a cool block of ice at your feet!  LOL


I love House Mouse images : )  I stamped this image with the SCS Ways to Use it challenge of one layer in mind, so no 2nd layer possible at all.....  I made a mask and used Distress inks to add color to the background. After the Distress inks were added, I used Copics to color in the image. A perfect day  I am going to send this to Lori- she is the recipient of the Teapot Tuesday challenge requests today, and her theme is at the beach.  

Challenges: 
Double D Challenges- Begins with an M(ouse)


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

15 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous one layer card Shelly, beautiful stamping and masking...wish I was there!
xx

Lisa Lynn said...

So adorable Shelly.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a sweetie this card is Shelly - love the wee scene you have created here
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is so cute Shelly! I really like the rays coming from the sun - nice touch!

Diane said...

Super cute and fun scene, love those little mousers!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Liz Williams said...

This is one cute mouse that has his act together. I wish I were right there along beside him. Cute card, Shelly!

Mia said...

What a SUPER scene! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Deb said...

So amazing, love the background!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Darlene said...

LOL well he certainly looks relaxed! LOL What a fun card ... great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Begins with “M”’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

April said...

What a wonderful background to go along with this cute mousie! Thanks for sharing at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge! xx

Sue said...

Awesome scene you created with this sweet House Mouse image. The colors are so summer and bright and the background looks perfect. Thanks for joining the fun at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, I love this card. I'm such a fan of House Mouse, and you have used that image perfectly here. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

Bunny said...

This is so cute. It looks like a nice glass of pink lemonade and what a great way for him to cool off his feet. Love it. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Lynn McAuley said...

This awesome card just adds to my House-Mouse crush!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!

Lori Kobular said...

Oh, I love the little house mouse critters and this one is great! Who doesn't love the beach and you colored your beach scene beautifully! Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenges!